Saturday, September 29, 2012

GSMArena iPhone 5: Final Words & Conclusions

‎"But at the end of the day, Apple has failed to live up to its own upgrade standard set with the iPhone 4. What we mean is the iPhone 4S could get away with many things but not the iPhone 5 - not a second year in a row. iPhone 5 was let down by what has been the lineup's greatest strength thus far. We are talking the iOS 6 operating system, which seems to be falling behind the curve. After the fiasco with the new Apple Maps some are even saying that iOS 6 is a step backwards from iOS 5. Now, we wouldn't go that far as the new OS release teaches the iPhone family plenty of new tricks, but we can't overlook the fact either that while Android finally caught up in terms of fluidity and smoothness, iOS is yet to match the functionality of its competitors." 

- GSMArena (iPhone 5 Final Review)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My website has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate
it.

Feel free to visit my site :: lawzoom

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You've done a great job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from
this website.

Here is my blog post: pay for twitter followers

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is
the best I have discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion?
Are you sure in regards to the source?

Here is my webpage methods to buy followers on social media service twitter